Here are some random pictures for you. Many are from a Sunday afternoon at Manly Beach a couple of weekends ago. It was a very busy time at the beach because it was such a beautiful day. The weather is actually getting very, very warm right now. I know that’s the last thing you want to hear after the last few snow storms but it is what it is! If it makes you feel any better we are miserable without air conditioning in our apartment so sometimes being outside at a beach can be a more pleasant option. J
I was very excited to see and hear the bag pipers playing when we walked towards the beach. They were performing and taking donations for the people of the Queensland flooding. All of the Australian flags are displayed all over because Australia Day is a public holiday on January 26th. I will explain Australia Day in a different blog for you.
I had to include the beach pictures because not only is Luke MacGyver, he is also my favorite Eagle Scout! He basically dug us our own seats with backs in the sand. He’s so clever!!!! ;)
The other pictures are of a beautiful sunrise view that I caught very early one morning out our window.
We had dinner one night at the Bather’s Pavilion at Balmoral Beach. It might be my favorite little beach area so far!

No comments:
Post a Comment