I'm not sure if that's exactly where I am yet. I honestly can't believe we are scheduled to leave so soon. I decided to start this blog now before we go. This is a. because I'm procrastinating doing all the other things that need to be done or b. because I'm procrastinating doing all the other things that need to be done!
We are waiting for our Visa process to finalize before we can make our flight arrangements. Once we do that the "realness" will hit us pretty quickly! If our house could sell before we go, we would both feel a lot less stressed. If you know anyone, please send them our way!
Until then I am spending each day with friends, family, and volunteering at school. The storage in our basement is slowly disappearing into our parents' storage! We are so thankful that they are so graciously letting us use both houses to keep our things. After all we sold at the garage sale, I am surprised we still have so much! We have decided to downsize as much as we can with what we are taking with us. I already have some of my favorite pictures ready to go! :)
I am really looking forward to doing this blog. I hope you will follow us in our adventure and keep us up to date with your lives, too!
I'm so excited you are doing a blog, too! (Not sure why I'm Lauren's instead of Lauren, but oh well!)
ReplyDelete