Visit to Sydney in August

Visit to Sydney in August
Luke and Lisa Down Under

Friday, February 24, 2012

Aussie Baby Shower

Who would have thought that we would be “spoilt” with another baby shower!?  A few weeks ago my friends Erin and Michelle threw me a beautiful baby shower at a place called, The Tree House.  As you’ll see in the pictures, it was a fantastic venue and we were given a perfect day of sunshine to go with it! 
 Cute decorations!


 So creative!






 The girls enjoyed their "Baby Doll" wine...

 while I enjoyed my "mocktail" that we named the "Nojito" (like a mojito)


 Erin couldn't resist getting a few pink things for us.  We'll see if she's right very soon!




 I won the word matching list - Australia vs. United States baby words.  There were several tricky ones I hadn't heard before. 


The boys had their own little party in the corner.



The white chocolate raspberry cheesecake was way too good.  So glad I am loving sweets still!!!


                                          Love the little wombat that could sit on my tummy


Such a fun group!

                                                               My lovely hostesses



The Tree House


We have been blessed with special friends all over the world!  J Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment