Dear Santa,
This year has been full of excitement, joy, and change. Throughout it all, I think I have been a very good girl. In fact, I think I have been extra good for the majority of things that have occurred in 2010!!! There are only a few things I would like to ask for this year but they aren’t for me.
Please give a webcam to all of my friends and family who do not have one yet so they can video chat with us. I really miss everyone and would love to be able to talk and see them more.
Please give a piggy bank to all of my friends and family so that they can start saving for a fun and special trip to Australia. We would really love to see some familiar faces in person, show them around our new stomping grounds, and share in the special traveling together.
Please leave a hint to everyone to take more pictures and even video if they can, to send to us. We’d love to see everyone else’s “adventures” at home, too! I would love to see smiling faces and have the chance to hear those voices that put a smile on my face. J
Please give everyone time to read. Read a book. Read a blog. Read a story to a child. I miss reading numerous kid’s stories each day but knowing someone else is, would be a great gift!
There’s just one last thing…I need you to make sure you put someone on the NAUGHTY list. The person who stole my debit card magnetic strip has spent $6500 of our money all over Sydney. I guess he already bought all of his own gifts so you don’t need to waste your time! L
Thank you for the wonderful gifts and memories over the years. I know you will make everyone feel the Christmas spirit once again this year and bring joy to them all. Merry Christmas!
Your Mate,
Lisa Lucas
Merry Christmas Lisa and Luke! Miss you both so much. Won't be the same without you here tomorrow. Love you lots! -A
ReplyDelete